Reducing False Alarms
- All systems are susceptible to false alarms, but to minimize these, there are a number of measures you can take:
- Check that your system configured to suit building use.
- Do detector type and or sensitivities need to be changed?
- How is the movement of contractors and trades people managed?
- How are tenants, staff and occupants advised of procedures and guidelines?
- Is your system maintained adequately? Fire Services recommend at a minimum that your system is maintained to the conditions of your occupancy permit of Aus Standards AS 1851-2005
- Do you have a responsible person on site?
ADT in the NewsAll News
© Copyright 2013 ADT Services AG. All Rights Reserved.