IndiPendant Personal Alarm
An IndiPendant personal alarm system helps you live freely by providing you or your loved ones with 24-hour assistance when you need it most. In the event of an emergency, simply press the panic button on the unit, pendant or wristband and an alarm signal is sent to our Security Response Centre where an ADT Emergency Response Specialist is alerted.
Activating your indiPendant personal alarm to summon help, we will respond to you and notify any of your nominated contacts such as family, friends and neighbours. From there an ambulance call out can be arranged to help ensure you receive the help and care needed.
Installing your IndiPendant
IndiPendant is easy to install in your home and comes with a step by step installation guide. Installation is simply the following:
- IndiPendant is a complete wireless solution
- Minimal setup required
- A 3G sim provided by ADT connects your system to ADTs monitoring centre
- 24/7 Monitoring by ADT’s experienced monitoring centre.
How to use your IndiPendant
If you experience any emergency in or around the home, you can call for help using your personal alarm by either:
- Pressing the HELP (red) button on the medical unit
- Pressing the HELP (grey) button on your Wristwatch / Pendant for 2 seconds.
The HELP (red) button will now flash slowly indicating the unit has called for help.