IndiPendant South Australia Offer
SA Government Rebate
To be eligible for a rebate, an application must meet ALL the listed criteria:
- Be aged 75 years or older (65+ years old if of Aboriginal descent)
- Pensioner Concession Card holder
- A permanent resident of South Australia
- Living alone, or with someone who is unable to get to a phone in an emergency
Visit the SA Government website for further details on PAS rebate scheme.
If you are approved, the government will pay:
- Up to $380 for the purchase & installation of the system
- Up to $250 per year for the monitoring service
These amounts mean with the ADT Personal IndiPendant System, the government will cover the cost of the unit, and monitoring.
*The Standard $380 cost for an ADT Indipendant system and $228 pa monitoring cost is covered by the SA Government rebate. Any customers approved are illegible for the advertised pricing above.