Complaints Policy & Customer Service

ADT Security is committed to improving the services we offer our customers.

We encourage all forms of feedback to assist us in enhancing customer satisfaction and improving the quality of the products and services we provide.

How to contact us

Help us improve our service to you. If you would like to discuss any aspect of the service you have received, you can contact ADT in the following ways.

Call our Customer Relations Team on 131 005

Complete our online complaint form below

Write to us at:
Customer Relations Department
ADT Security
PO Box 7249
Silverwater, NSW 2128

Complaint Handling Process

At ADT Security, we take your concerns seriously and we are committed to providing our customers with access to a clear and responsive complaints handling process.

When dealing with your concerns we follow the Australian Standard “AS10002- Guidelines for Complaints Handling in Organisations” to ensure we resolve your concerns in a consistent, systematic and responsive manner.

How to track your complaint

When a complaint is registered, it is assigned to a Customer Relations Representative who is responsible for addressing your concern, through to resolution.

Complaint Resolution

Our aim is to resolve all complaints within ten (10) business days. Should the nature of your complaint require more than ten (10) days to resolve, you will be contacted by the assigned Customer Relations Representative who will keep you informed of the status and progress of your complaint.

Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you are able to request your complaint be escalated to Tyco’s Compliance and Customer Advocate.

Tyco’s Compliance and Customer Advocate

Tyco’s Compliance and Customer Advocate provides independent reviews of complaints to help in achieving prompt, impartial solutions. The role is to help resolve customer complaints before external mediators, such as the Consumer Tribunals become involved.

Contact our Tyco Compliance & Customer Advocate:

38 South Street
Rydalmere NSW 2116

Tel: 131 005 (9am to 5pm AEST)

Tyco Ombudsman Office

Tyco’s Corporate Ombudsman office ensures a direct, confidential, and impartial avenue to raise any concerns or issues with compliance. The office is designed to field concerns from external constituencies such as investors, suppliers and customers.

Reporting directly to the Audit Committee of The Board of Directors, the Ombudsman’s office is independent of functional management. It seeks the fair, timely, and impartial resolution of all compliance issues.

The Tyco Ombudsman Office can be contacted on +1 877 232 4121 or

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.